White Chaunsa From orchids of Multan, Pakistan.

White Chaunsa King of Mango


White Chaunsa is late mango cultivar that is considered one of best interm of sweetness, aroma and flavor. for years Chaunsa considered as best export variety from Pakistan due to its longer shelf life from rest of varieties. White Chaunsa grown in Punjab mostly in Multan region. Multan called city of Mangoes for its best quality mangoes.

We are exporters from Multan Pakistan. we can supply best quality white Chaunsa from top orchids of Multan Pakistan.
We are exporting white chaunsa to UAE, Kuwait , Azerbaijan, Hongkong , Singapore and Saudi Arabia.

Contact us at
00923027442297
haseebkhalid1@gmail.com





mango


mango




Comments

  1. Thanks for sharing the post. . parents are worlds best person in each lives of individual..they need or must succeed to sustain needs of the family.
    Pakistani mangoes online

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was wondering if I could use this write-up on my other website, I will link it back to your website though.Great Thanks. anwar ratol 12 number

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have sent your articles links to all my contacts and all of them liked it including me as well. Chaunsa Mango
    Wholesale Mango Exporter

    ReplyDelete
  4. I read your blog frequently and I just thought I’d say keep up the amazing work! Chaunsa Mango, Wholesale Mango Exporter

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am impressed. I don't think I’ve met anyone who knows as much about this subject as you do. You are truly well informed and very intelligent. Chaunsa Mango, White Chaunsa Mango

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment